Customer information submitted to INSEX ARCHIVES
is handled discreetly and securely with the utmost concern for privacy.
- INSEX ARCHIVES never sells or otherwise makes customer data available to third parties.
- Customer data is protected against all unauthorized access and kept on a secured computer only acessible on a need-to-know basis by trusted personnel.
- Customer data is normally maintained for up to 90 days following the expiration of the customer's last ticket. In the case of fraudulent transactions, customer data is maintained indefinitely so as to prevent further transactions with the same information and to report chargeback thieves to processing company fraud databases which prevents offenders from perpetrating fraudulent chargebacks on other merchants. Note that this policy only applies to data maintained by INSEX ARCHIVES. Other companies such as credit card companies and money transfer agents have their own separate policy with respect to maintaining customer data that Intersec Europe has no power over.
- We will never send unsolicted e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer, except in cases of customer support or billing issues.
- The term "customer data" refers to customer name, address, email, and IP address.